Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday

On Friday my Aunt and Grandma were in town and she brought my little cousin Marcus.  I thought it would be fun to break out some of the new school supplies and have a little fun.  



I remember doing this in Kindergarten and had such a good time.  I traced their bodies on long sheets of paper and let them color themselves in.    Marcus decided he didn't want to do it, but would help color.  





I had my hubby take our picture.  I love to color!


Let's see your pics! Head over to Really Are You Serious? and link up.


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn


5 comments:

  1. That is such a fun idea...and I love coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my Marcy Pooh! Glad you all had a good time with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do that project when I was a kid, loved it! Definitely have to do it with my kiddos! Visiting from Really are you serious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very artistic.

    My Mommy and Me post is here. Have a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed you here… I’m from Mommy and Me Monday as well and here’s my share

    http://myprincecoi.blogspot.com/2010/07/coi-and-me-at-mall.html

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother,and unschooling mom. I love to play with my kids, laugh, read and hang with my girls. Oh and there must be chocolate too.

Followers

Photo Buttons

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

My Blog List

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP