Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365 better late than never. 1-8/365

I decided to do something different this year here at my photo blog.  I have seen this challenge all over blogland.  I have always wanted to do this.  So even though I am about a week late I'm going to start from today.    I love taking pictures and I have owned my Nikon for over a year now and I still have not explored all of its wonderful uses.  So no time like the present.  Here are my fist photos for Project 365: 

1/365:  My new Room

3/365:  Walking

4/365: sleepy girl

7/365: My boy





8/365: Story time






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother,and unschooling mom. I love to play with my kids, laugh, read and hang with my girls. Oh and there must be chocolate too.

Followers

Photo Buttons

life with my 3 boybarians
Sweet Shot Day
Photobucket
Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

My Blog List

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP